|School of Design and Environment
National University of Singapore
4 Architecture Drive
|Monday - Thursday : 9:00am - 5:30pm
Friday : 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Multimedia Data Projectors (can function as OHP or interface to PC)
- Sony Cyber Shot 5.0 megapixels Digital Cameras
- Sony Digital Video Cameras (uses DV Mini tape, model DCR-TR2)
- PA Systems (with microphone and speaker)
- Photographic studios
Procedures for Loan of Equipments
- Students/Staff can walk in to AVSU for loan using matriculation card. Loan form is available in AVSU or you may download here
- All loans are for Departments' teaching, research, conferences, seminars and other official engagement only.
- Students/Staff is responsible for the loan and hence any equipment lost has to be replaced accordingly.
Rules & Guidelines
- Priority of any work request shall be given first to Teaching and Administrative, followed by Research, Consultation and lastly, other Academic Work of Personal Nature
- No food and drinks allowed in AVSU office and photo studios
Important Note to Students:
AVSU seeks your cooperation to help keep the lecture room clean and conducive for your learning experience:-
- Please note that it is the School's mandate that students are NOT allowed to bring drinks (except water) & food into the lecture rooms at all times.
- For broken tablets/furniture found in the Lecture Room, kindly inform the AVSU staff or student assistants so that they can be replaced.